So my fifth semester of college is done. About frickin’ time too. I am looking forward to Christmas break, a lot. I don’t go back to school for a full month, which gives me plenty of time to work, relax, code, game, etc.
- My podcast downloader works. I need to think of a good way to check if the feed is updated or not. Right now, it always downloads the enclosure even if it was download during a previous run of the program. Anyone interested in trying the program out?
- My roommate is playing Gears of War. He has been stuck on the last boss for at least an hour now. I am laughing inside.
- My little bro got his first girlfriend. Dave, if you read this, congrats dude.
- I am excited for the Spring semester.
- Flock 1.0 has been pushed back to an early 2007 release. Pretty sure this hasn’t been stated officially, but Mike stated it in the forums.
- Everyone Loves Raymond has turned into my favorite TV show. Ever since Lost has taken a break, ELR has taken a special place in heart. I also watch all the Heroes episodes online and am really looking forward for new episodes.
- Looking forward to the Lamb of God/Trivium tour. Pissed that I am missing In Flames for basketball.
More on point #4. Why the heck would I be looking forward to school? Well, I am actually taking a programming class this semester, which is always a plus in my book. I also got to skip the first semester programming class so I don’t have to labor through too much old material. I am semi-scared about coding in Java. I didn’t have the greatest experience learning Java in high school so I am a little apprehensive about it. But I am sure pretty it won’t be that bad. Also, I am taking an Info Security class. This class should be pretty fun and interesting. Security is definitely one of my passions and the course follows the necessary items for CISSP certification so if I do well in the course, I may try to get my first cert.
Yay! I updated my blog again. Awhile ago, Lloyd pointed out that I don’t post often enough. Hopefully that will change. Probably not though.
Blogged with Flock